Baked Apple Pudding Recipes
Baked Apple Pudding Recipe
whole meal bread crumbs
stoned dates, chopped
cooking apples, cored and chopped
apple, cored and thinly sliced
pinch ground cinnamon
- Put the bread crumbs and All Bran into
a bowl, pour on the boiling milk, stir in the margarine, cover and leave
for about 30 minutes until all the milk has been absorbed.
- Beat in the egg yolks one at time,
then the sultanas, dates, sugar and cinnamon; stir in the chopped
- Heat the oven to 190oC (375oF),
- Grease a baking dish.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then fold into the apple mixture.
- Turn into the dish and bake for 35-40 minutes, until well risen and golden brown.
- Arrange the sliced apple in a line down the centre, brush with the melted margarine and sprinkle with the chopped walnuts.
- Return to the oven for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold.
Per Serving : 285 Calories, 14 g fat, 5 g fiber.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |