Danish Berry Pudding Recipes
Danish Berry Pudding Recipe
redcurrants, stripped from stalks
whole meal semolina
blanched flaked almonds, toasted
sugar or honey to taste
- Put the fruit into a pan over low heat
and stir until the juice begins to run.
- Simmer until it is tender.
- Purée in an electric blender, or push
through a nylon sieve.
- Return to the rinsed pan, sprinkle on
the semolina and slowly bring to the boil.
- Stir frequently over low heat until
the grains are tender and the purée has thickened about 20 minutes.
- Taste and stir in sugar or honey if
- Allow to cool slightly, then turn into
a glass serving bowl or individual dishes.
- When cool, spread the soured cream in
a thin layer over the top.
- Just before serving, scatter with the
Per Serving : 65 Calories, 3 g fat, 10 g
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |