Half Pay Pudding Recipes
Half Pay Pudding Recipe
wheat meal self raising flour
whole meal bread crumbs
mixed dried fruits - currants, sultanas
and seedless raisins
pinch grated nutmeg
- Bring a large pan of water to the
- Grease a pudding basin.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder
and spices and add any bran remaining in the sieve.
- Stir in the bread crumbs and sugar and
rub in the margarine.
- Add just enough milk to mix to a soft
- Stir in the dried fruits.
- Turn into the bowl or basin, cover
with greased foil, tie securely and stand on a trivet in the pan of
- Cover the pan and steam for 2 hours,
topping up the water as necessary with boiling water.
- Turn out the pudding on to a heated
- Serve hot.
Per Serving : 195 Calories, 9 g fat, 3 g
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |