Moroccan Rosewater Pudding Recipes
Moroccan Rosewater Pudding Recipe
5 tbsp cornflour
3-5 tbsp sugar, to taste
750ml creamy milk
2 tbsp rosewater
1/2 tsp grated lemon rind
25g blanched almonds, chopped
25g pistachio nuts, chopped
- Blend the cornflour, a little sugar
and a few spoonfuls of the milk to a paste.
- Bring the remaining milk to the boil
in a nonstick saucepan, then stir some into the paste.
- Return the paste and milk to the
saucepan and cook, stir, until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir
in the rosewater and lemon rind.
- Add more sugar, to taste, and stir to
- Pour into a large serving dish, and
leave until a skin forms on the surface.
- Scatter the chopped almonds and
pistachios over the top of the pudding, then leave until cold.
- Cover and chill before serving.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |