Orange Pudding Recipes
Orange Pudding Recipe
stoned dates, finely chopped
cooking apples, cored and grated
large carrots, grated
whole meal bread crumbs
whole meal flour
mixed spice pinch salt
- Bring a large pan one third filled
with water to the boil.
- Grease a 11/2
liter pudding basin.
- Thinly pare the rind from 1 orange,
cut in into thin strips and reserve.
- Grate rind from second orange and
- Remove pith and pips form both oranges
and chop the flesh.
- Mix together the orange flesh, dates,
apples, carrots, bread crumbs, flour, spice, salt, raisins, sugar,
margarine and grated orange rind.
- Gradually beat in the eggs.
- Sprinkle the base of the basin with
the sliced orange rind.
- Spoon the mixture into the basin,
cover with greased foil, tie securely and stand on a trivet in the pan.
- Put on the lid and steam for 31/2
- Top up the water level as necessary
with boiling water so that it comes half way up the sides of the basin.
- Turn on to a heated serving dish.
Per Serving : 540 Calories, 20 g fat, 11 g
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |