Rice Figgy Pudding Recipes
Rice Figgy Pudding Recipe
brown short grain rice
dried figs, soaked and cooked
- Put the rice and milk into a pan,
bring to the boil, partly cover and, stirring occasionally, simmer for
about 40 minutes or until the rice is tender and the milk has been
- Stir in the sugar and allow to cool
- Beat in the eggs.
- Heat the oven to 190oC (375oC),
- Grease a baking dish.
- Arrange the figs in the base of the
dish and pour on the rice mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the top
- Serve hot.
Per Serving : 285 Calories, 8 g fat, 8 g
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |