4 egg yolks
75g caster sugar, extra for frosting the
grated rind of 1/2 lemon
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, extra to serve
1 drop of vanilla extract
125g fruit (peaches, apricots, berries),
- Place the egg yolks, caster sugar,
lemon rind, cinnamon and vanilla extract in heatproof bowl and beat
with an electric whisk until thick, pale and creamy.
- Place the bowl over a saucepan of
simmering water and continue whisking.
- Slowly add the Marsala and whisk
until the mixture is warm, frothy and thick.
- To serve, dip the rims of 4 tail
stemmed glasses in water, then in sugar to frost them.
- Divide the fruit among the
glasses, then spoon in the zabaglione.
- To serve, dust with a little extra
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |