Besan Ladoo Recipe
Besan Ladoo Recipes
(unsalted) or oil
dried and grated
- Melt the butter or oil in heavy bottomed pan over
moderately low heat.
- Add gram flour, coconut, walnuts and nutmeg, cook
for about 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add sugar and continue to cook for 10 - 15
minutes or until the mixture is thick and deep golden brown.
- Turn onto a clean flat surface, when cool enough
to handle, shape into 24 equal sized balls.
- Garnish with slivered nuts and serve at room
- Can be stored up to 10 - 15 days.
Makes : 2 dozen balls
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Dessert time : 20 minutes
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Indian Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |