Khir (Rice Pudding) Recipe
Khir (Rice Pudding) Recipes
blanched, skinned and thinly sliced
skins removed and seeds crushed
- Pour the milk into a large, heavy
bottomed aluminum pan and bring to the boil.
- Add the well washed rice, and cook
over medium heat for an hour, stirring constantly to prevent the
mixture from sticking to the bottom and sides of pan.
- Add sugar, raisins, almonds and
crushed cardamom, and continue cooking over slow heat for another 15
- By this time the rice should be
well cooked and blended into the milk.
- Add rose essence and serve hot or
Serves 4 - 6
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Indian Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |