Mango Kulfi Recipe
Mango Kulfi Recipes
- Boil milk into a heavy bottomed pan, lower heat,
let it simmer, add sugar, cook till quantity is reduced to a third
and it is thick and creamy.
- Add mango pulp and saffron, cook further for 2
minutes, cool to room temperature and mix in the cream.
- Spoon the mixture into 6-8 moulds.
- Cover tightly with foil and freeze for at least 6
- Shake the mould thrice during first hour or
- Remove from refrigerator, dip the bottom of the
mould in hot water and invert onto a dish.
- Serve immediately.
Preparation time : 20 minutes + 8
hours for setting
Dessert time : 30 minutes
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Indian Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |