Cheese and Potato Flan Recipe
Cheese and Potato Flan Recipes
coconut milk, from 1/2 grated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 200C Gas Mark
- On a lightly floured surface, roll
out the pastry and use to line a 8.5 in flan tin.
- Bake blind for 10 minutes, remove
the baking beans and paper and bake for a further 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a
pan and sauté the celery and onion for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and cook for 1
- Gradually stir in the milk, bring
slowly to the boil, stirring, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and
stir in the cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper, add
the cooked potato and mix well.
- Place the mixture in the flan
case, sprinkle the breadcrumbs over the top and bake for 15-20
minutes, until lightly browned on top.
- Serve hot or cold.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |