Chocolate Biscuits Recipe
Chocolate Biscuits Recipes
4 oz butter
2 oz caster sugar
4 oz self-raising flour
3 oz desiccated coconut
2 tsp cocoa powder
4-6 oz plain chocolate
2 oz white chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170C Gas Mark
3, grease a 9 in square tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar in a
- Add the flour, coconut and cocoa
powder and mix well.
- Spread the mixture in the tin and
bake for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before
cutting into squares or bars.
- Melt the plain and white chocolate
in separate pans.
- Spread the plain chocolate over
- Drizzle the white chocolate over
the top and draw a skewer through it to give a feathered effect.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |