Chocolate Fancies Recipe
Chocolate Fancies Recipes
2 oz butter
4 oz caster sugar
2 tbsp milk
2 oz chopped walnuts
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp drinking chocolate powder
2 oz desiccated coconut
6 oz cake crumbs
6 oz plain chocolate
vermicelli for coating
- Put the butter, sugar and milk in
a pan and bring to the boil.
- Stir in the walnuts, cocoa powder,
drinking chocolate powder, coconut and cake crumbs.
- Form the mixture into walnut-sized
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof
bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Dip the balls in the chocolate,
then roll them in the vermicelli, leave to set.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |