Date and Raisin Balls Recipe
Date and Raisin Balls Recipes
6 oz stoned dates
6 oz raisins
1 tsp grated orange zest
few drops of vanilla essence
8 oz plain chocolate
- Chop the dates and raisins finely,
or put them through a mincer.
- Add the orange zest, cinnamon and
vanilla essence, and mix well.
- Form the mixture into small balls.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof
bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Dip the balls into the melted
chocolate, one at a time.
- Place them on oiled greaseproof
paper and leave to set.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |