Fresh Fruit Jelly Recipe
Fresh Fruit Jelly Recipes
4 tsp powdered gelatine
1 pint unsweetened apple juice
2 oz caster sugar
5 fl oz dry or medium white wine
1 lb fresh prepared fruit - strawberries,
- Sprinkle the gelatine over 4 tbsp
water in a small bowl and leave to soften.
- Stand the bowl over a pan of
simmering water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved, cool
- Place the apple juice and sugar in
a saucepan and heat gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the heat and
stir in the gelatine and wine, mixing well.
- Place the prepared fruit in a 2.5
pint jelly mould.
- Strain the juice mixture over the
fruit in the jelly mould.
- Allow to cool, ten chill in the
refrigerator until the mixture is syrupy.
- Stir to distribute the fruit
evenly, then chill until set.
- To serve, carefully turn out onto
a plate and serve on its own or with fresh fruit.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |