Irish Pancakes Recipe
Irish Pancakes Recipes
8 oz self-raising flour
2 oz sugar
2 eggs, well beaten
8 fl oz milk and buttermilk, mixed
vegetable oil for frying
sugar and lemon juice, to serve
- Sift the flour into a bowl and
stir in the sugar.
- Make a well in the centre and add
the well beaten eggs and the milk and buttermilk.
- Beat well, drawing in the flour
from the sides to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a little oil in an 7 in
heavy-based frying pan.
- Pour in enough batter to coat the
base of the pan.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden
brown, then turn or toss, and cook the other side until golden.
- Keep warm while cooking the rest.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with sugar
and lemon juice.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |