Mini Meringues Recipe
Mini Meringues Recipes
3 egg whites
175g golden caster sugar
1 tbsp instant coffee powder
150ml double cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk the egg whites until they
are stiff, but not dry.
- Gradually whisk in the sugar and
coffee powder, until stiff and glossy.
- Spoon or pipe small mounds of
meringue on to baking sheets lined with baking parchment.
- Bake in oven, 225F, gas mark 1/4,
120-150 minutes, until the meringues are crisp and dry.
- Leave to cool.
- Whisk the cream with the vanilla
extract until it just holds its shape.
- Stick pairs of meringues together
with a little flavored cream and serve.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |