Shah Biscuits Recipe
Shah Biscuits Recipes
2 oz butter
2 oz caster sugar
1 tbsp golden syrup
1/2 an egg
4 oz plain flour
1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 180C Gas Mark
- Cream the butter and sugar, then
beat in the syrup and egg.
- Gradually work in the flour and
ground ginger, turning the mixture onto a board and kneading it
lightly, if necessary.
- Shape the dough into a long roll
and cut it into slices about 1/2 in thick, then shape them into
- Place them on the baking sheets
leaving plenty of space between them.
- Leave to stand for a few minutes,
then bake for 15-20 minutes.
Place a small piece of blanched almond
on each biscuit before baking.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |