Sherry Rolls Recipe
Sherry Rolls Recipes
3 oz shortbread biscuits
3 oz ground almonds
2 tsp caster sugar
4 tsp sherry
2 tbsp hot milk
4 oz plain chocolate
vermicelli for coating
- Put the shortbread biscuits in a
plastic bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Add the ground almonds, caster
sugar and sherry, and mix well.
- Stir in enough hot milk to make a
- Shape into small rolls and leave
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof
bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Dip the rolls in the chocolate,
then roll them in the vermicelli.
- Leave to set.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |