Spicy Peach Sponge Pudding Recipe
Spicy Peach Sponge Pudding Recipes
14 oz can peach halves or slices, drained
1 tsp ground cinnamon
4 oz butter
4 oz caster sugar
2 eggs, beaten
6 oz self-raising flour
2 oz chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180C Gas Mark
4, grease a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Arrange the peaches in a single
layer in the bottom of the dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Cream the butter and sugar
together, then gradually add the beaten eggs.
- Fold in the flour and add enough
milk to make a soft dropping consistency.
- Spread the mixture over the
peaches and sprinkle the chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, then serve
warm with cream or custard.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |