Wonder Bites Recipe
Wonder Bites Recipes
2 oz butter
4 oz icing sugar, sifted
1 tsp coffee essence
3 oz desiccated coconut
2 oz chopped mixed nuts
3 oz glace cherries, chopped finely
8 oz plain chocolate
cocoa powder for dusting
- Cream the butter and sugar in a
bowl until pale and fluffy.
- Add all the remaining ingredients,
except the chocolate, and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into small balls
and set aside until firm.
- Melt the chocolate in a heatproof
bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Coat the balls in chocolate and
place on greaseproof paper to dry, then dust with cocoa powder.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Irish Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |