Pancake Parcels Recipe
Pancake Parcels Recipes
chopped fresh chives
eating apples, cored and diced
freshly ground black pepper
- For the filling, heat the oil in a
large pan and fry the turkey for 5 minutes.
- Add the chives and apples and then
- Stir in the stock and seasoning.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- For the pancakes, sift the flour
into a bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Make a well in the center and drop
in the egg.
- Beat it in gradually with the milk
to form a smooth batter.
- Heat the oil in a 15cm omelets
- Pour off the oil and add one
quarter of the pancake mixture.
- Tilt the pan to cover the base
with the mixture and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn the pancakes over and cook
for a further 2 minutes.
- Stack each pancake on top of one
another and keep warm.
- For the sauce, put the cranberry
sauce, stock and honey into a pan.
- Heat gently until melted.
- Blend the corn flour with 20ml
water, stir it in and bring to the boil, stirring under clear.
- Lay the pancakes on a chopping
board, spoon the filling into the center and fold over around the
- Place on a plate and spoon on the
- Serve with a fresh vegetable such
as mange tout.
Making good use of the different types
of mince now available, these quick and easy pancakes are filled with a
delicious turkey and apple mixture.
Serves 4 - 6
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Pancakes Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |