Paris Cafe in a Blender (Nutella Crepes) Recipes
Paris Cafe in a Blender (Nutella Crepes) Recipe
Makes about ten 12 inch crepes
melted unsalted butter (or vegetable oil)
pinch of salt
butter for cooking crepes
- Put the milk and eggs in the blender
- Melt the butter in a cup in the
microwave and add it to the blender.
- Add flour, sugar, and salt to the
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Let the batter rest for about an hour,
- Heat a 12-inch nonstick skillet over
- Put about a teaspoon of butter in the
pan and tip the pan to spread it around.
- When melted and sizzling but not
browned ( if it browns, wipe it out with a paper towel and start again
), add a scant 1/3 cup of crepe batter and tilt the an to spread.
- You want a very thin coating, as wide
as the pan.
- When the underside has browned and the
edges curl slightly (in about a minute or so), use a spatula or tongs to
turn the crepe over, and cook another few seconds to lightly brown the
- If you're making several crepes, stack
them on a paper towel-lined plate on the stove.
- If your Nutella is very firm, soften
some slightly in the microwave.
- When you're ready to serve (the
crepes should still be hot), use a wide knife to slather a good dollop
of Nutella thinly across the whole crepe.
- Fold in half, then in half again.
You've actually made fabulous French crepes.
Make yourself a cup of espresso with sugar (the French way), and pretend
you're in a Paris cafe while you eat.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Pancakes Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |