Soufflé Omelette Recipe
Soufflé Omelette Recipes
rashers, de-rinded and chopped
freshly grated Gruyère cheese
freshly ground black pepper
- For the filling, heat the oil in a
- Add the minced beef and cook for 5
- Stir in the onion and cook for a
further 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and pour in the red
wine, stock and bacon.
- Season to taste and add the
- Cook over a low heat whilst
preparing the omelette.
- For the omelette, whisk the egg
yolks until creamy.
- Season to taste and pour in the
water and whisk again.
- Whisk the egg whites until
- Melt one quarter of the butter in
a 15cm omelette pan.
- Fold the egg whites into the yolk
mixture and pour one quarter of the mixture into the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes until golden
brown on the underside.
- Grill under a medium heat for 2-3
minutes or until browned.
- Loosen with a spatula and spoon in
one quarter of the grated cheese and one quarter of the mince
- Fold over the omelette and serve
- Repeat with the remaining filling
and omelette mixture.
- Serve with freshly cooked
Requiring a small degree of skill, this
light omelette should be prepared and serve immediately to fully
appreciate its texture and flavor.
Serves 4 - 6
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Soufflé Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |