Cheesy Tartlets Recipe
Cheesy Tartlets Recipes
225g prepared short crust pastry
For the Filling
115g minced beef
7.5ml chopped fresh thyme
1 small leek, sliced
salt and freshly ground black pepper
sliced cherry tomatoes, to garnish
fresh parsley, to garnish
For the Cheese Sauce
15g plain flour
25g freshly grated mature Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375F, Gas 5.
- Roll out the pastry and use to line four 7.5cm tartlet tins.
- Bake blind for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the minced beef, fresh thyme and leek for 10 minutes.
- Season and drain in necessary.
- For the cheese sauce, melt the butter in a pan.
- Add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in the milk and grated cheese.
- Bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the mustard and season well.
- Spoon the mince mixture into the base of the tartlet cases, top with the cheese sauce and cook for 10-15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Serve with a crisp green salad.
These delicious individual tartlets are seasoned with thyme and leeks and topped with a tangy cheese sauce to excite the palate.
Serves 4 - 6
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Tarts Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |