Smoked Oyster Tarts Recipe
Smoked Oyster Tarts Recipes
250g shortcrust pastry dough
50g smoked oysters, drained and chopped
1 tsp chopped parsley
150ml single cream
- Roll out the dough thinly on a
lightly floured surface and cut into rounds using a 6cm cutter.
- Line 12 greased mini tartlet tins
with the dough rounds and prick all over with a fork.
- Bake the pastry cases in a oven,
425F, gas mark 7, 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and reduce
the heat to 375F, gas mark 5.
- Divide the oysters and parsley
between the pastry cases.
- Mix together the egg and cream and
season to taste with cayenne and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry
- Bake the tarts for a further 15-20
minutes, or until the filling is set and golden brown.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Tarts Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |