Spinach and Ricotta Tartlets Recipe
Spinach and Ricotta Tartlets Recipes
1 quantity shortcrust pastry dough
125g frozen leaf spinach, thawed and
200g ricotta cheese
2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
pinch of grated nutmeg
2 eggs, beaten
4 tbsp single cream
salt and pepper
- Divide the shortcrust dough into 6
and roll each piece out to line a 8.5cm tartlet tin.
- Prick the base with a fork and
chill for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the filling, place all the
remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix until well blended.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Bake the pastry cases in oven,
400F, gas mark 6, 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil and beans and bake
for 10 minutes until the pastry is crisp and golden.
- Divide the filling between the
cases, return to the oven and cook for 20 minutes until risen and
firm to the touch.
- Ready to serve.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Tarts Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |