Apple Oak Pudding Recipes
Apples Oak Pudding Recipe
wheat meal self raising flour
cooking apples, cored and sliced
- Heat the oven to 190oC (375oF),
- Grease a 20 cm or 8 in square baking
- Melt the margarine in a pan over low
heat, stir in the oats and sugar and remove from the heat.
- Stir in the flour.
- Beat together the eggs and milk and
gradually beat in to the oats mixture.
- Arrange half of the apple slices on
the base of the tin.
- Cover with the oats mixture, smoothing
- Arrange the remaining apples on top
and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes, until the
filling is set.
- Serve hot or cold.
Per Serving : 425 Calories, 10 g fat, 4 g
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |