Southern Style Potato Corn Pudding Recipe
Southern Style Potato Corn Pudding Recipes
Southern style hash brown potatoes
eggs, well beaten
- Put the butter in a 9" microwavable round
casserole and microwave on high 100% for 30 seconds, until melted.
- Stir in the potatoes and scallions.
- Microwave on high 100% for 3 - 5 minutes until
the scallions soften.
- Stir in the corn, salt, thyme, pepper, milk and
- Microwave on high 100% for 4 minutes, stirring
thoroughly after 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Microwave on medium 50% for 5-7 minutes, rotating
the dish a quarter turn every 21/2 minutes, until the
center is set.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
A hearty corn and potato casserole
reminiscent of Southern spoon bread.
Cooking Tip :
Corn kernels are often used in microwave
cooking because they are uniform in size and they cook evenly. Defrosted
frozen corn can be substituted for fresh-and vice versa.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |