Wholemeal Macaroni Pudding Recipes
Whole meal Macaroni Pudding Recipe
whole meal shortcut macaroni
dried apricots, soaked and drained
- Heat the oven to 180oC (350oF),
- Grease a baking dish.
- Put the macaroni and milk into a pan,
bring just to the boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until tender.
- Remove from the heat, stir in the
sugar and leave to cool slightly.
- Stir in the beaten egg.
- Arrange the apricots in the base of
the dish and pour on the macaroni.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the top
- Serve hot.
Per Serving : 95 Calories, 0 g fat, 11 g
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Custards Pudding Desserts Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |