Coconut Carrot Muffins Recipe
Coconut Carrot Muffins Recipes
Cream Cheese Filling
1 x 250g
shredded, peeled carrots
drained, canned crushed pineapple
packet cream cheese, softened
icing sugar, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180C, grease and
line with baking paper 24 large muffin tins or use paper cases.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until
- Gradually beat in sugars, then oil
- Sift together flour and spices.
- Fold into egg mixture with
carrots, pineapple and coconut.
- Stir until only just combined.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins,
filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until a
skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool slightly in tins, remove to
wire racks and cool completely.
- To prepare icing: beat together
cream cheese and butter until creamy.
- Beat in vanilla, gradually add
icing sugar, beating until smooth.
- Spread over muffins.
Makes about 24 muffins
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Muffin Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |