Buried Treasure Pie Recipe
Buried Treasure Pie Recipes
full cream milk powder
chopped spring onion
- Make the pastry and line a 20 cm
(8") pie dish.
- Reserve pastry to cover.
- Place potatoes to boil with salt.
- Wash and shred silver beet and set
- Mash the potatoes with a heaped
tbsp of milk powder and a little top milk.
- Mix in the spring onion (ordinary
onion can be used).
- Place a thick layer of potato in
the pie dish and follow with a thick layer of silver beet.
- Dash a sprinkle of nutmeg over and
dot with generous dabs of peanut butter.
- Cover with pastry and bake in a
Oven - 400F
Serves 4 - 6
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Pie Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |