Pear Pie Recipe
Pear Pie Recipes
peeled, cored and cut into 8 pieces each
puff pastry, thawed
- Put the pears into a bowl with the rum, lemon
juice, sugar, pepper and cinnamon and leave them to soak.
- Roll out two thirds of the pastry to a thickness
- Butter and flour a pie tin and line it with
- Drain the pears, reserving the juice, and arrange
them in the pie.
- Put a pie funnel in the center to let out the
- Roll out the rest of the pastry and cover the
- Pinch the edges together and decorate the top
with same leftover pastry.
- Cut a hole around the pie funnel.
- Brush the pastry with the beaten egg.
- Put the pie into a preheated oven at
180C/350F/Gas 4 and cook for 45-60 minutes until the pie is golden
- Stir the cream into the pear juice and pour it
through the hole in the pastry lid.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Pie Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |