Shepherd's Pie Recipes
Shepherd's Pie Recipe
instant mashed potatoes
beef stock cube
grated Cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 375o
- In a large skillet, cook the hamburger
over medium heat, breaking it up, until it starts to brown.
- While the hamburger cooks, peel the
onion and carrots and run them both through the grating blade of the
- Add vegetables to the meat and
continue to cook until softened.
- While the vegetables and meat are
cooking, prepare the mashed potatoes according to package directions,
using milk instead of water.
- Stir in the butter.
- Sprinkle the flour over the meat and
vegetables, and stir the mixture.
- Add the water and stock cube and bring
to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, and add green peas,
Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer for about 5 minutes
until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Pour the meat mixture into a deep
2-quart casserole dish and cover it with mashed potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until it is
bubbling and browned.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Pie Dessert Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |