Apple Cheese Scones Recipe
Apple Cheese Scones Recipes
shredded tasty cheese
small apple, peeled, cored and cut into 8
cinnamon or nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 190C and grease a
- Combine flour, cheese and butter
in a food processor container and process until mixture resembles
- Add apple with machine running and
sufficient water to mix to a soft dough.
- Do not over process.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured
board and divide into 19 equal pieces.
- Coat each piece with melted butter
and toss in combined sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
- Arrange scones on prepared tray
and bake for 17-20 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Turn onto a wire rack and cover
with a clean tea-towel while cooling.
As a variation you can replace nuts
with crunchy grain cereal; or add sultanas to scone mixture.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |