Apricot Nibbles Recipe
Apricot Nibbles Recipes
chopped dried apricots
wheat flake cereal, coarsely crushed
chopped pecans or walnuts
- Melt butter in pan and stir in
sugar, flour, eggs and apricots.
- Cook, stirring constantly, over
moderate heat until flour cooks through and mixture is very thick,
about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in
vanilla, cool for 5 minutes.
- Combine cereal and nuts in a large
- Add apricot mixture and mix
thoroughly, roll into 2.5cm balls.
- Roll balls in icing sugar to coat.
- Store between sheets of
greaseproof paper in an airtight container or place in paper patty
cases to serve.
Makes about 48
Ensure mixture is cool enough to handle
before rolling with hands into balls.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |