Banana Cake Recipe
Banana Cake Recipes
brown sugar, firmly packed
self-raising flour, sifted
icing sugar, sifted
shredded lemon rind
- Preheat oven to 180C, grease a 23
x 13cm loaf tin, line with greaseproof paper and grease paper.
- Cream butter and sugar together
until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating
well after each addition.
- Stir in mashed bananas and sour
cream, fold in flour.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake
for 40 minutes or until cooked when tested, cool on a wire rack.
- To prepare icing: combine all
- Beat thoroughly until smooth and
- Spread over cooled cake, if
desired, wrap well when cold and freeze.
Makes 1 cake
Sprinkle icing with desiccated coconut
before wrapping and freezing. This helps prevent the icing from sticking
to the freezer wrap.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |