Coconut Meringue Slice Recipe
Coconut Meringue Slice Recipes
self-raising flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease an
18 x 28 cm shallow tin.
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar
until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks and mix well.
- Mix in flour, spread over base of
prepared tin using lightly floured fingertips.
- Beat egg whites until stiff peaks
- Gradually add remaining sugar.
- Beat until thick and glossy.
- Fold in coconut using a metal
- Spread over base, bake for 25-30
minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Cool before cutting into squares
Makes about 24
For extra flavor, spread 1/2 cup warm
jam or lemon cheese over base before topping with meringue.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |