Date Slice Delight Recipe
Date Slice Delight Recipes
butter, cut in pieces
chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease a
26 x 30cm baking tin.
- Simmer dates in orange juice,
stirring occasionally until thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Combine flour and sugar, rub in
butter until crumbly.
- Stir in coconut, pecans and oats,
and mix well.
- Press half the mixture into
prepared tin, patting flat.
- Spread with date mixture to 1cm
- Top with remaining oat mixture and
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until firm
- Cool in tin before cutting.
Makes about 48
Date slices are always popular. This
variation is delightful. It will store well in an airtight container for
up to 4 days.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |