Magic Biscuit Bars Recipe
Magic Biscuit Bars Recipes
1 x 100g
1 x 400ml
plain biscuit crumbs
chopped pecans or walnuts
packet chocolate bits
can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 180C, line an 18 x
28cm shallow tin with greaseproof paper.
- Pour melted butter into prepared
- Sprinkle biscuit crumbs evenly
over butter and press lightly to form a crust.
- Over crumbs, sprinkle nuts,
chocolate bits and coconut.
- Pour milk evenly over all.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until
lightly browned and set.
- Cool 15 minutes in tin on a wire
- Cut into slices, remove paper and
cool before serving.
Makes about 24
This recipe has the title of 'Magic'
biscuit bars because of its no-bowl, no-mess method. The biscuit comes
together in the baking.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |