Neenish Tarts Recipe
Neenish Tarts Recipes
frozen, ready-rolled short crust pastry,
cream or milk
few drop rum or almond essence
icing sugar, sifted
dark chocolate, melted and cooled
a little hot water
- Preheat oven to 220C, use
ungreased patty tins.
- Cut pastry into 12 circles to line
- Place in tins, piercing well with
a fork to prevent puffing.
- Bake for 10 minutes until crisp
- Remove from tins and cool.
- Place a teaspoon of jam into each
- Beat butter and icing sugar until
- Beat in cream and rum until smooth
and creamy, spoon into tarts to cover jam.
- To prepare icing: stir together
sugar, vanilla and enough hot water to make a spreadable glaze.
- Divide in half, stir cooled
chocolate into 1 portion and thin slightly with hot water.
- Spread icing over top of tarts,
making each tart half white, half chocolate.
- Stand until icing sets.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |