Rocky Road Bars Recipe
Rocky Road Bars Recipes
bicarbonate of soda
chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 180C and grease an
18 x 28cm shallow tin.
- Beat together butter and sugar
until light and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until
- Stir together flour, cocoa and
- Gradually stir into creamed
mixture until just combined (do not overmix).
- Fold in 1/2 cup nuts.
- Spread mixture into prepared tin
and bake for 45 minutes or until firm to touch.
- Sprinkle top with Smarties,
marshmallows and remaining nuts; press lightly into cake.
- Return to oven for 5 minutes until
marshmallows are soft.
- Cover completely with foil, cool
on a wire rack.
- Cut into slices to serve.
Use kitchen scissors dipped in hot
water to neatly cut marshmallows.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |