Sesame Crunch Recipe
Sesame Crunch Recipes
- Line in 18 x 28cm shallow tin with
lightly oiled greaseproof paper or baking paper.
- Stir sesame seeds in a small pan
over low heat until lightly toasted (do not overbrown).
- Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- In a small pan, combine remaining
- Cook over low heat, stirring until
sugar dissolves and mixture boils.
- Boil for 2 minutes without
- Fold in sesame seeds and pour at
once into prepared tin, spreading evenly.
- Cool 15-20 minutes.
- Remove crunch from tin with its
- With a sharp knife, cut into small
finger or squares.
- Cool completely, then peel off
paper, wrap pieces individually or store between layers of plastic
wrap in an airtight container.
This slices also tastes delicious
dripped in melted chocolate. Do not store this slice in the refrigerator
as it will become soft and sticky.
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |