Toasted Almond Slices Recipe
Toasted Almond Slices Recipes
plain flour, sifted
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a 20cm square cake tin with greaseproof paper.
- To prepare base: cream butter and icing sugar until fluffy using medium speed of an electric mixer.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Press mixture into prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a pan, combine sugar, butter, water and lemon juice.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly to dissolve sugar completely.
- Remove from heat, stir in almonds and vanilla.
- Spread topping carefully over partially baked crust.
- Continue baking 15-20 minutes until topping is set and golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into slices to serve and remove paper.
Makes about 16
You can purchase the above ingredients here
If you like the above recipe
Subscribe to our newsletter.
More Slices Recipes
Desserts-Recipes All rights Reserved.
Contact Us |